Most Efficient Commercial Solar Panels
Make a sustainable choice and harness the power of the sun to create a brighter future for your business. We have vast experience in installing commercial solar power systems across a wide range of organizations. Every industry and every business has unique circumstances. That’s why we provide distinctive solutions for all types of businesses, whether it’s a workspace, facility, factory, hotel, or hospital.
Put a Stop to Energy Bills That Are High and Uncertain
Energy costs are high and continuously on the rise. This not only weighs on profits, but creates a risk of unexpectedly high bills. Massive and fluctuating costs impede business decisions as well. You can now put a STOP to such burdens and uncertainties by opting for solar power.
Free Your Cash Flows
Utility bills can exert pressure on the cash flow of your business. These bills may constitute a significant part of your firm’s overall operating costs and your business probably spends a huge amount just to run computers, servers, air conditioners, heating, and lighting. Now, you can free those funds and invest them into the growth of your business instead.
Take Advantage of Incentives
To encourage the use of renewable sources of energy, federal and state governments have introduced terrific incentives for businesses that have solar power systems installed.
- Tax credits can help your business save a lot of money.
- Your business can benefit from accelerated five-year depreciation on the cost of the system, under MACRS (the federal Modified Accelerated Cost-Recovery System). This means even lower tax liabilities during the initial period of five years.
- Your business can become eligible for utility rebates, lowering the overall cost of installing a solar power system.
- Under the net metering policy, your business needs to pay only for the “net” amount of electricity it uses. You can then bank any excess solar electricity generated and receive credit for this, which can be used to decrease utility bills.
Wondering how your business can reap these benefits? Ask our experts TODAY and schedule your free solar consultation.
New Jersey Rocks at Going Green
The U.S. is making several attempts to encourage clean energy, and New Jersey is leading the way. Here, the law mandates that 22.5% of the energy generated in the state must come from renewable sources by 2021. New Jersey is offering lucrative incentives to encourage businesses to use solar power systems. These include:
- A generous SREC (Solar Renewable Energy Certificate) program
- A liberal net metering policy
- Attractive property tax and sales tax exemptions